PADI Open Water Course, Cape Town
Now is the time to dive into the PADI Open Water Diver course, the most popular dive program in the world! This is your ticket to a lifetime of intense adventure with PADI, the dive company that sets the standards in the global diving community.
Why PADI Open Water?
As a certified PADI Open Water Diver, the most widely recognized and respected rating in the world, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. If you already tried a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or are PADI Scuba Diver certified, check with your instructor to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program.
Read more about what PADI says Click Here
Cost includes Open Water Crew Pack valued @ over R400, 1 Boat Dive, 3 Shore Dives, all dive equipment for duration of Course and PADI registration fees.
- 5 Knowledge Development Sections (Home Study)
- Pool Dives (5 Sessions)
- Sea Dives (4 x Open Water Dives)
PADI Scuba Diving Courses offered in Cape Town through Scubadive.co.za:
- Padi Kids Diving Courses
- Padi Scuba Diver Course
- Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Rescue Diver Course
- Padi Deep Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Night Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Wreck Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Search & Recovery Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Enriched Air (Nitrox) Speciality Dive Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Dive Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Padi Dive Master Course