PADI Master Scuba Diver
What is the PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification?
This certification denotes that you've reached the highest recreational diver level in the PADI System of diver education. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- 50 logged dives
- Five PADI Specialty course certifications
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for Junior Master Scuba Diver)
Where can I go from here?
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education. But, you don't have to stop there! You can continue on to become a PADI Professional. As a Master Scuba Diver you'll be well qualified to begin your training as a PADI Divemaster.
Please contact us for course costs.
PADI Scuba Diving Courses offered in Cape Town through Scubadive.co.za:
- Padi Kids Diving Courses
- Padi Scuba Diver Course
- Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Rescue Diver Course
- Padi Deep Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Night Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Wreck Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Search & Recovery Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Enriched Air (Nitrox) Speciality Dive Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Dive Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Padi Dive Master Course