PADI Night Diver Specialty, Cape Town
Why PADI Night Diver? When you go night diving you'll see a whole new world. Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
PADI Specialty Programs
How far will you take this diving thing? It's up to you. With PADI Specialty Diver Programs you can chart your course for a colorful collection of awesome dives. Sure, your PADI certification opens up the oceans and lakes to you, but the PADI Specialty Dives take the underwater adventure to depths that will stir your soul. Achieving PADI Specialty ratings can take anywhere from as little as one day to a full weekend -but this is all hands-on, so you'll be diving right from the start.
Below is a menu of the numerous specialty certifications. Get five specialty ratings and you're on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge - Want It, Live It, Dive It.
Read more about what PADI says Click Here
PADI Scuba Diving Courses offered in Cape Town through Scubadive.co.za:
- Padi Kids Diving Courses
- Padi Scuba Diver Course
- Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Rescue Diver Course
- Padi Deep Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Night Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Wreck Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Search & Recovery Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Enriched Air (Nitrox) Speciality Dive Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Dive Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Padi Dive Master Course