PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course, Cape Town
The purpose of the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks. The Wreck Diver Specialty course is intended as a safe, supervised introduction to wreck diving, with emphasis on fun and safety.The goals of PADI Wreck Diver training are:
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to demonstrate practical wreck diving knowledge, including recognizing and avoiding potential hazards, and planning procedures that make wreck diving fun.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to explain the historical value of wrecks, social and legal issues surrounding that value, and describe some of wreck diving’s implications, including the pros and cons of removing artifacts from wrecks.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to plan and organize dives to safely explore wrecks found within depths and conditions as good as or better than those he has been trained in.
- Upon completing this program, the student should be able to identify the hazards of wreck penetration diving and demonstrate the techniques and procedures required to minimize those hazards.
Why PADI Wreck Diver?
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can't resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
PADI Specialty Programs
How far will you take this diving thing? It's up to you. With PADI Specialty Diver Programs you can chart your course for a colorful collection of awesome dives. Sure, your PADI certification opens up the oceans and lakes to you, but the PADI Specialty Dives take the underwater adventure to depths that will stir your soul. Achieving PADI Specialty ratings can take anywhere from as little as one day to a full weekend -but this is all hands-on, so you'll be diving right from the start.
Below is a menu of the numerous specialty certifications. Get five specialty ratings and you're on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge - Want It, Live It, Dive It.
Read more about what PADI says Click Here
PADI Scuba Diving Courses offered in Cape Town through Scubadive.co.za:
- Padi Kids Diving Courses
- Padi Scuba Diver Course
- Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Rescue Diver Course
- Padi Deep Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Night Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Wreck Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Search & Recovery Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Enriched Air (Nitrox) Speciality Dive Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Dive Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Padi Dive Master Course