PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty, Cape Town
This course is designed to qualify recreational divers to use enriched air (“nitrox”) for no stop recreational diving. The program addresses the use of enriched air with 22 percent to 40 percent oxygen, with emphasis on enriched air with 32 and 36 percent oxygen.
Why PADI Enriched Air Diver?
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
PADI Specialty Programs
How far will you take this diving thing? It's up to you. With PADI Specialty Diver Programs you can chart your course for a colorful collection of awesome dives. Sure, your PADI certification opens up the oceans and lakes to you, but the PADI Specialty Dives take the underwater adventure to depths that will stir your soul. Achieving PADI Specialty ratings can take anywhere from as little as one day to a full weekend -but this is all hands-on, so you'll be diving right from the start.
Below is a menu of the numerous specialty certifications. Get five specialty ratings and you're on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge - Want It, Live It, Dive It.
Read more about what PADI says Click Here
PADI Scuba Diving Courses offered in Cape Town through Scubadive.co.za:
- Padi Kids Diving Courses
- Padi Scuba Diver Course
- Padi Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- Padi Rescue Diver Course
- Padi Deep Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Night Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Wreck Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Search & Recovery Speciality Dive Course
- Padi Enriched Air (Nitrox) Speciality Dive Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Dive Course
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Padi Dive Master Course